On February 16th, 2018, was held the annual meeting of the International Scientific Committee, which for the first time took place in the new facilities of IPVF.
The opportunity for Committee members to visit the laboratories and meet the entire community.
The members of the Committee, all recognized worldwide in their field, have the mission of auditing the research program and making recommendations.
The members of the Committee are:
- Hans-Werner Schock, president of the Committee, and founder of ZSW (Stuttgart)
- Silke Christiansen, Head of institute at HZB (Berlin)
- Jenny Nelson, Imperial College (London)
- Jef Poortmans, PV Program Director at IMEC (Leuven, Belgium)
- Richard Swanson, founder of SunPower (California)
- Pierre-Guy Therond, Vice-President New Technologies, EDF