- Function: Research Engineer
- Working Place: IPVF, Palaiseau and ILV, Versailles, Paris area
- Starting Date: Mai 2020
- Time: 18 or 36 months
- Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Profile dependent
- Contract type: Fixed term
- Education: PhD
The “Institut Photovoltaïque d’Île-de-France” IPVF aims at becoming one of the main global research, innovation and education center in the field of photovoltaic solar energy. Composed with international well-known industrials, leading in PV industry (EDF, Total, Air Liquide, Horiba and Riber) and academic research teams (CNRS, École Polytechnique), IPVF wants to increase performances and competitiveness of PV solar cells and develop new breakthrough technologies thanks to:
- A research program : 5 programs and 12 projects
- Experimental laboratories open to PV actors: more than 80 state-of-the-art tools, in a dedicated IPVF building
- Education program with a master and PhD students
Nowadays, development of photovoltaic (PV) cells is a booming sector everywhere in the world. IPVF has set the 303 objective as a road map for silicon, III-V, perovskites, CIGS and tandem PV cells production. Therefore, the aim is to produce, in 2030, a PV module with a 30 % efficiency for less than 30c$/Wp.
The I project is a transverse project whose aim consists in developing an analytical strategy enabling to perform advanced chemical characterization from surface to bulk and from the materials to the cell. This expertise is essential to break down technologic barriers and gain in fundamental understanding.
The post-doc will directly report to the vice-CTO of IPVF.
He/she will be integrated in a pluri-disciplinary international dynamic team, made of 15 people.
The main mission will be to develop of p-type inorganic material for perovskite solar cells, compatible with upscale industry-friendly processes.
Mission 1 : Development of an inorganic p-type material for perovskite solar cells
- Synthesis of p-type material and integration in perovskite solar cells
- Optimization of interfaces
Mission 2 : Optimization of a deposition method compatible with upscale processes
- Development of a process compatible with slot-die coating$
- PhD in material physic and chemistry
- Surfaces chemical analysis
- Experience on PV or semi-conductors technologies
- XPS strong knowledge (is a plus)
- Project management skills
- Experience in XPS and/or GD-OES, and SEM-EDS characterization techniques
- Force of proposal
- Enjoys collaborations